Monday, December 16, 2013

Recharging my life

I  need to recharge  my life . I am going to recharge it through my hair.
How? And Why?

It is  simple  really
It  is  why women shop, buy  clothes.  try make  up. love heels.. ermmmm u get the idea. Hair. Luscious locks. Gorgeous  cascade. It is all  beauty  related. Undeniably the most beautiful weapon in the  arsenal of a  woman: A flick  to  show  annoyance. A twirl to show  interest. Hair  has a language  of its own.

And in  a month  I get use  my  weapon. How?

I am meeting  a  long lost  crush ,after  14  years  to be exact. And  he mentioned that  he thought I had  great hair in school. I blushed.And  then  got  quickly horrified. Straightening ,coloring ,heat, no  oiling  have taken their  toll.  From  a regular   Indian  Rupanzel   I have  turned  into  the  scarecrow   with a  straw  head.

And so my hair needs  to  be whipped  in shape soon.
So my  arsenal is fully loaded. And maybe  if  he is still  crush  worthy , I will smile and turn my head  (slo-mo Bollywood  heroine style ) and mesmerise him  with my  hair. After all  Valentine’s Day is  not too  far. ;)

Damn.I hope he is not reading my  blog.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope he reads it : )