Thursday, July 23, 2009

somebody up there hates me?


yes , somebody up there hates me indeed... I dunno whether it happens to other people or not, but advertently or inadvertently i always get to have great weather , right before an exam or a test... after days of dust and a near drought, it rains today in gurgaon... n hold ur breath, right before my mid-sem. A mid-sem, I am not studying for, I will have no clue even if u do, so why bother...
For me it has become a classic case of : The more I study , the more I know;
The more I now, the more Iforget;
The more I forget the less i now;
Hence why study....
Anyways , everyone I know has started writing a blog- some good , some irreverant and some.. umm just no comments... The sudden influx of these , has inspired me tap away at my keyboard yet again,publish some random thoughts... Unfortunately no inspiration strikes,i do not shout eureka, all i do is look out,see the rain.. and think about the eventual giant-sized puddle that will form outside my house... making travelling on foot a lost art.It is a boom time for my local rikshaw wallah, who will charge my a grand amount of 25 bucks, no matter how much I haggle, for he knows my need is greater than his....

I aso think about hot piping chai, a beverage unlike most Indians, I am not fond of. Yet I think of the one cup of chai I had on my way to Singhad.Accompanied by kaanda bhaji(onion pakoras) and spicy green chutney... Iwould gladly travel all the way, if only for that delicious , elusive combination.
I reminisce about boat rides in Mahabaleshwar, in the rain which would chill you to your bones.Huddling under a tapri, eating babycorn rolls. The entire gang of friends shouting ,singing,laughing and in truth spooking the horses and little children.!
I now look up at the evening sky, splashed with colors of gold.. and say thank you to the someone above.I have people I love,and who love me in return,friends who crazy enough to be with me.And I think I may just have found my mojo....

1 comment:

Deepika said...

omgggggg baby...u jst reminded me of gud ol days whn we used to crib abt gr8 weather outside(only during xam tym),puddle outside sehgal pg(a task in its own kind!),bhajiye(our love fr food)n also how we used to go daily to our respective momos waale bhaiya n used to hogg thm lyk bhukha bachaas,no matter wat..hahahah...i loveee u babbbyyyyyyyyyy...<3<3