Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the very first

ok this is new born and a very dear friend of mine is pestering me to write more with the help of his sad smiley icons(i have wondered why do we actually call those emoticons when sad?? sadeys??)
so here is to u dipanjan( u damn lucky i hope u know that...u know being mentioned in my blog n all lol ..no sweets really u r the nicest ever here is appealing to my fairy godmother to bless u with lots a love n luck n luck in love)

i have known thousands of ppl in the short span of my life n i wonder why u sometimes know ppl since ages n stil dont know them at all
n sometimes u know ppl 4 months n u get along like house on fire n then u wonder at the intricacies n the simplicity of all

some ppl are really hard to understand( thanks to their mood swings n all)
some too easy( bless their transparency)
while quite a few confound me
so here is to them so that my poor deprived soul understands n relates to them provide comfort they way they have to me n hope they stay with me throughout their lives inspite of mutual short fuses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okk..no here goes the first comment for u...

well first of al thnx for mentioning abt me in ur first ever blog....lol....

nywyz...yeah its damn true ke it doesnt takes years to build a storng frndship bond....well months or even days r enuf to do that....

nd abt the blessings..yeah i surely require thm lol...u knw y i require thm......

nd abt strong frndship bond..well i gurantee ths wll laast fr ever nd ever....nd i m thr fr u dear..whnevr u need me....bolte hain naa " A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED"...well wasie not that really..alwasy thr wth u in ur gud as well as bad times....

ab isse zyada bhaari bharkam english mujhe nahee aati....all in all i cna say i reall lucky to have a frnd like u..nd jst cherish the the GIFT of frnd that GOD provided me in u.....